Top of Site
Navy League Mission
Events & Tickets
Blue & Gold Newsletter
"It seems to me that all good Americans interested in the growth of their country and sensitive to its honor, should give hearty support to the policies which the Navy League is founded to further.
For the building and maintaining in proper shape of the American Navy, we must rely on nothing but the broad and farsighted patriotism of our people as a whole."
- Theodore Roosevelt
The Navy League of the United States is a recognized non-profit organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are tax deductible as otherwise provided by law.|
RECOGNITION AND SUPPORT|
The San Diego Council of the United States Navy League is very active in its recognition and support of sea service personnel.
Recognition and support are achieved through the following events and activities:
- Annual Enlisted Women of the Year awards luncheon
- Monthly breakfasts that honor active personnel
- Financial and volunteer assistance for the Navy Birthday Ball, Fleet Week and more
- Formal recognition of outstanding Marines, Sailors and Coast Guardsment of the Quarter/Year at the various local bases
- Monthly luncheons and an annual golf trournament that supports our Youth Activities, Naval Sea Cadet Corp (NSCC), Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) and Junior ROTC
Navy League Council
2002 - 2011